Thursday 2 August 2012

Iniesta, Ice Cream Seller!

I spotted quite a lot of Andres Iniesta endorsed adverts for Kalise Ice Cream on a recent holiday to Gran Canaria, just like the one below.

If you've been to Spain recently you may have seen these adverts as well.



This world class Barcelona and Spanish international midfielder is clearly a superstar in his home country and that sells products.  I think I also saw one advert with David Villa endorsing ice cream, but it was only the one and it wasn't as eye-catching.

Almost everywhere I went it seemed I was greeted by Andres Iniesta's smiling face enticing me to buy an ice cream from the extensive Kalise range hence: Iniesta, Ice Cream Seller!

It made me smile anyway, although I'm not sure it rhymes quite as well when translated in to Spanish ('Iniesta, Ice Cream Vendedor!' so Google Translate tells me).

If you regularly read this blog you'll know how I enjoy taking football related pictures, however loose the connection, and this was an opportunity too good to miss, and anyway there was a distinct lack of 'lost footballs'!

To enjoy some more holiday snaps in my 'Iniesta, Ice Cream Seller' collection on Pinterest click on the link here ==> Iniesta, Ice Cream Seller!

Oh and here's a Spanish TV advert for you to enjoy as well:


If you've seen any footballer endorsed adverts on your recent travels, especially for ice cream, let me know, I'm @PompeyChicken on Twitter.

Oh and do you know the irony of all this? I didn't eat a single ice cream when I was on holiday! Perhaps I was just too busy taking photographs!

BlueThruAndThru