Monday 23 January 2012

22/01/2012 Marko Futacs Interview In Football League Paper

Journey's Over For Ace Futacs - Hungry Hungarian Happy At Pompey by Craig Chisnall
In case you missed it, here is a picture of the interview / article.

Summary
England is the fourth country where he's played football

Previous countries / clubs:
Hungary / Ferencvaros
France / AS Nancy
Germany / Werder Breman (where he played with Mesut Ozil and Diego) and FC Ingolstadt

Futacs speaks four languages

He's 6 foot 5 inches tall

A selection of quotes from Marko in the article:
"It's fantastic playing in England and I always believed I would end up here with people telling me my style would suit the game"

"...I want to make a name for myself with Portsmouth...it's a fantastic club and playing in packed stadiums every week is brilliant - our fans are amazing..."

"The people of the city have been incredible..."

"...I've had to learn quickly...I've worked really hard in training and the results are coming..."

"...I'm enjoying working with the manager. He's shown a lot of belief in me..."


Source: The Football League Paper Sunday January 22nd 2012 page 4.
BlueThruAndThru